The best 10 quotations for the love of love - Online News All 24

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday 13 February 2018

The best 10 quotations for the love of love

Love is the name of love. Many people called the depth of love as fascination. But this world of thousands of conflicts has survived the love of the world. A special day is needed for love, affection and love. But still people of the world are celebrating a day. And the desired day is today - world love day. Happy Valentines Day Today's day is very important for loving love. But how to say? What is his mind will win?

1. 'You, if you are near me, I understand that I am alive. Other men claimed that they saw the bride. I just saw you, and that's enough for me. "- George Moore (Irish novelist)
2. "I do not see how people like you, but I'm attracted to you as I get in touch with you." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning (19th century British poet)
3. 'I beg you with all your heart, let me know all your love and love between us.' - Emperor Eighth Henry (16th-century Emperor of England)
4. 'I know what it is for you.' - Herman Hess (German poet, novelist)
5. 'Come, let us immortalize love.' - Herbert Trench (Irish poet)
6. 'Love, come, fall asleep, come to me, I know, I have gone in the tune of your love.' - Robert Browning (British poet of the 1900s)
7. 'I love you, love you, and if you have anything to say about life in death, go to love you.' - Kandendra Claire (US novelist)
8. 'In my innermost heart, where I am alone, your fountain is never dry.' - Pearl S. Buck (American novelist)
9. 'My debt to you,
He never repaid the loan,
Spend money as much as I can
As much as the day wasted ... '
- Jesse Bell Rettenhaus (American poet)

10. 'The most important thing is the most difficult thing to say, because the meaning of words in the bondage stays short.'




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here